Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Awesome

This has got to be one of my favourite flash animations on this site. It's just so awesome! Please make more!

drodZILiA responds:

Thanks! I was hoping to make a series of this.

A Pelicans Breakfast A Pelicans Breakfast

Pretty good

It had some good humour. I like short flashes with a good joke, they're useful if you're just looking for a quick laugh. Try and make the animation quality a little better. Also, get your own art style. I know you said "BEFORE YOU SAY I RIPPED OFF CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS I was inspired by them to----" and that's fine, it's okay to use some one's art style for small projects, just try to eventually create your own style.

Over all, pretty cool flash, I hope to see more ^_^

Zirch45 responds:

Thanks. I'm trying to think of a short idea as we speak. Or text. Or.... whatever. And thank you for not being a troll who doesn't read the description and say I ripped off Cyanide and Happiness. And I do have my own style, I just wanted to do this really quick because I haven't animated in a while. And I will be releaseing a Christmas film soon. Next weekend is its release date. :)

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Amazing

I don't know how, but you somehow managed to improve your animation! I thought the animation on WTFuture was good but this, this is just epic! The voice acting has also got a lot better. I can't wait for part two!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

AWESOME

This is now one of my favourite games here! Well done!

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D

POD Fighter POD Fighter

NOOOOO

Make it stop! It's too addicting! I love it too much!

Super Speed Racing Game Super Speed Racing Game

ummm...

It's okay. Very boring and has no point and will probably get removed but I do think you have potential. Keep trying!

Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme) Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme)

amazing

Is it ok if I use this in a flash? I will give credit.

maer808 responds:

Sure go for it, sorry for the late response

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Sleepy

This made me sleepy, I may use it to get to sleep in the future. Definitely will be used in one of my flash submission for sure!

VGSongbird responds:

Wow thank you! ^_^
That would be amazing to see.

Crashing the Chibi Crashing the Chibi

Awesome

This is awesome ^_^

If this gets in, I might buy the calendar.

Eddsworld Poster Eddsworld Poster

EPIC

This arrived in the mail the other day for me. I have it on the wall in my room right next to a picture of Matt admiring a toaster.

Puppet Master Puppet Master

Amazing

I saw you post the steps of you making this on Facebook and I am amazed how it went from some pencil lines to this! Amazing! Keep up the amazing work!