Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Awesome

This has got to be one of my favourite flash animations on this site. It's just so awesome! Please make more!

drodZILiA responds:

Thanks! I was hoping to make a series of this.

A Pelicans Breakfast A Pelicans Breakfast

Pretty good

It had some good humour. I like short flashes with a good joke, they're useful if you're just looking for a quick laugh. Try and make the animation quality a little better. Also, get your own art style. I know you said "BEFORE YOU SAY I RIPPED OFF CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS I was inspired by them to----" and that's fine, it's okay to use some one's art style for small projects, just try to eventually create your own style.

Over all, pretty cool flash, I hope to see more ^_^

Zirch45 responds:

Thanks. I'm trying to think of a short idea as we speak. Or text. Or.... whatever. And thank you for not being a troll who doesn't read the description and say I ripped off Cyanide and Happiness. And I do have my own style, I just wanted to do this really quick because I haven't animated in a while. And I will be releaseing a Christmas film soon. Next weekend is its release date. :)

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Amazing

I don't know how, but you somehow managed to improve your animation! I thought the animation on WTFuture was good but this, this is just epic! The voice acting has also got a lot better. I can't wait for part two!

Turing Test Turing Test

amazing!

This is amazing! One of my favourite flashes on this site! Please make more ^_^

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

LOVE IT

I loved the little bit after the credits. Deoxys is my favourite :D

SSSWarriorCat ep 2 part 3 SSSWarriorCat ep 2 part 3

epic

These movies are EPIC! Will there be more?

wanton360 responds:

uhh...yeah...there's lots. just not extremely soon

Dental Appointment Dental Appointment

nose

I love how Edd is reading a magazine about noses at the start. This one made me lol! I love all your work Edd!

My First Animation =) My First Animation =)

coooool

I think you have amazing potential. Please keep making animations, I'm sure they will do well. But tell me, how did you get such good audio quality?

DjEsyrik responds:

I Dont know, i just dragged one of my random song and added =)

Peter Peel: can can can't Peter Peel: can can can't

AWESOME!!!

The music is perfect for the animation and I thought the animation looked great! Please make more!

Wild Pokémon Encounter Wild Pokémon Encounter

True

After seeing this I went on Emerald and this is true, pokemon appear nearly every step! Sapphire was my first Pokemon game though so I didn't really notice it or get bothered.